Who am I??



Quote about who I am??

+ I'm stuck. Does it get any easier?
~ no. Yes. It gets easier ... The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you ... let things upset you.
+ I just don't know what I'm supposed to be. U know? I tried being a writer, but ... I hate what I wrote. And I tried taking pictures, but they're so mediocre, you know. Every girl goes through a photography phase. You know ... like horses. You know ..? Take ..uh ...dumb pictures of your feet.
~ You'll figure that out. I'm not worried about you. Keep writing.
+ What about marriage. Does that get easier?
~ That's hard. We used to have a lot of fun. Lydia would come with me when I made movies. And we would laugh about it all. Now, she doesn't want to leave the kids and she doesn't ... need me to be there. The kids miss me, but they're fine. And it gets a whole lot more comply.cat.Ed when you have kids.

- Lost In Translation (movie quote)


Sometimes we live our lives like puzzle pieces turned upside down - only showing the world our gray sides. Then along comes life, and it starts flipping them over, showing to us and the world more than just the outline of who we are - it shows us the colors. If we can start to turn more over and put them together, we can see the picture of who we really are emerge.

- Manifest

and according you, what do you think is the meaning of who am I??
Send to and we can share.. :)

Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama

Leave a Reply

Iklan

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Search this blog